> Client Lead
As a confident and forward-thinking Client Lead, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of large and complex scale projects across our portfolio of global FMCG and global pharmaceutical companies.
You will be expected to knowledgably interface with senior client stakeholders, closely working with clients to understand challenges to their brand(s) or services and directing our strategy team in creating proposals and project delivery. Also, you will be supporting the Freemavens’ directors in response and delivery of client led solutions.
> Insights Analyst
Insights Analysts draw on a variety of data sets to understand consumers' behaviours, wants and needs, with the aim of unearthing clear and actionable insights. These insights will inform strategy and creative outputs that lead to material changes to clients' businesses.
Analysts support creative strategists in applying consumer-centric thinking to data analytics, but also the broader team in developing intelligent ideas for clients to act upon.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate that they thrive when faced with new challenges and be resourceful and proactive within a start-up environment.
Roles & responsibilities
As an Insights Analyst, you will...
- Come to grips with the ins and outs of social listening platforms (namely Sysomos and Brandwatch)
- Work with other data sets, as appropriate, such as sales, search, CRM and, for example, weather data
- Identify trends and themes in the social data, specifically with regards to language, behaviour and sentiment
- Translate themes and trends identified into actionable insights, that will help answer clients’ business challenges
- Work across multiple projects at any one time (up to 2 or 3)
- Work alongside and present to clients
Fluency in languages other than English are a bonus, but not a pre-requisite.
> Data Scientist
As a Data Scientist at Freemavens, you’ll explore how to measure brand health through social, search and survery data. Then, you’ll explore integrating business metrics around sales, price and media spend. You’ll help co-author a brand measurement framework that if successful will inform a multinational company on strategy and growth planning.
> Junior Strategist & Storyteller
You will draw on a variety of data sets to understand consumers’ behaviours, wants and needs, with the aim of unearthing clear and actionable insights. These insights will inform strategy and creative outputs that aim to inspire brands to be more worthy of advocacy. You will support creative strategists in applying consumer-centric thinking to data analytics. You will support the broader team in developing intelligent ideas for clients to act upon, developing an end to end narrative for every project.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Junior Strategist and Storyteller you will...
- Analyse multiple data sets to help solve client challenges. Turn their business objectives into a marketing strategy designed to help them win
- Interpret the clients' requirements and devise a strategy road map covering business strategy and creative strategy (principally social media)
- Identify where the opportunities sit for Freemavens and define the role of advocacy to clients through clear and simple written proposals & recommendations working alongside project directors
- Upsell/pitch strategic work to clients
- Research the identity of a brand’s customer base by first creating relevant Boolean queries then performing data analysis (using Brandwatch & Clarabridge)
- Transform social & search (primarily, but not exclusively) data into actionable insights and recommendations into client presentation
- Ensure the data analyst’s output is to Freemavens’ standards and give constructive feedback to/train insight analysts
> Project Manager
As a confident and forward-thinking project manager, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of medium to large scale projects across our global portfolio of clients and support other project leads when required.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Project Manager you will…
- Engage with clients to gain full understanding and definition of goals and objectives, requirements and deliverables of analytics projects
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget) and determine resource effort requirements
- Partner with client for the duration of engagement, consistently managing needs and expectations
- Assist in defining new projects from existing clients as appropriate, looking for opportunities to grow the client relationship where possible
- Ensure projects are delivered to scope, on time, on budget and to the quality required
- Run regular project status meetings and / or create status reports
> Digital Analyst
Based in either Newbury or London, you’ll be working on the account of a large multinational Telecoms client. They’re looking for Digital Analysts to join their Analytics team and increase their analytical capability.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Digital Analyst you will…
- Create Adobe Analytics solution designs. Writing tagging requirements and specifications and supporting developers in their implementation.
- Implement analytics and reporting across web and mobile apps.
- Build Adobe Analytics reports to accurately answer business questions and provide insights.
- Set up, execute and report Adobe Target A/B and MVT tests
- Specify and work with developers to create data layers