Insights Analyst with Bahasa Indonesia
You’ll draw on a variety of data sets to understand consumers’ behaviours, wants and needs, with the aim of unearthing clear and actionable insights. These insights will inform strategy and creative outputs that aim to inspire brands to be more worthy of advocacy.
You’ll be supporting strategists in applying consumer-centric thinking to data analytics as well as working with the broader team to develop intelligent ideas for clients to act upon.
You will be an integral part of our success as we try to redefine customer-centricity for brands. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and be resourceful and proactive within a start-up environment.
As an Insights Analyst you will…
- Come to grips with the ins and outs of social listening platforms (namely Sysomos, Affinio and Brandwatch)
- Work with other data sets, as appropriate, such as sales, search, CRM and many more
- Identify trends and themes in both social and search data, specifically with regards to language, behaviour and sentiment
- Translate themes and trends identified into actionable insights, that will help answer clients’ business challenges
- Work across multiple projects at any one time (up to 2 or 3)
- Work alongside and present to clients