Insights Analysts draw on a variety of data sets to understand consumers' behaviours, wants and needs, with the aim of unearthing clear and actionable insights. These insights will inform strategy and creative outputs that lead to material changes to clients' businesses.
Analysts support creative strategists in applying consumer-centric thinking to data analytics, but also the broader team in developing intelligent ideas for clients to act upon.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate that they thrive when faced with new challenges and be resourceful and proactive within a start-up environment.
Roles & responsibilities
As an Insights Analyst, you will...
- Come to grips with the ins and outs of social listening platforms (namely Sysomos and Brandwatch)
- Work with other data sets, as appropriate, such as sales, search, CRM and, for example, weather data
- Identify trends and themes in the social data, specifically with regards to language, behaviour and sentiment
- Translate themes and trends identified into actionable insights, that will help answer clients’ business challenges
- Work across multiple projects at any one time (up to 2 or 3)
- Work alongside and present to clients
Fluency in languages other than English are a bonus, but not a pre-requisite.
For a more detailed job specification contact us using the button below.