> Finance Manager
We’re looking for a Finance Manager to join us for a 3 month contract, starting immediately. As Finance Manager, your role is an integral part of the overall business and will require a great deal of attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Finance Manager you will…
- Invoice our clients, and ensure payments are received
- Manage the payroll process monthly, and pay pensions
- Make expense and supplier payments weekly
- Post and reconcile credit card expenditure
- Prepare monthly management accounts to send to oue parent company
- Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet, including revenue recognition and accruals/prepayments
- Work with Finance teams across the Be Heard Partnership to cross charge revenue and costs
- Manage and track our costs
- Liaise with our auditors, and answer their questions – our yearend is December and the audit takes place late January
Familiarity with Paprika Software is essential.