> Account Director
As a confident and forward-thinking Account Director, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of large and complex scale projects across our portfolio of global FMCG and global pharmaceutical companies.
You will be expected to knowledgably interface with senior client stakeholders, closely working with clients to understand challenges to their brand(s) or services and directing our strategy team in creating proposals and project delivery. Also, you will be supporting the Freemavens’ directors in response and delivery of client led solutions.
> Insights Analyst
Insights Analysts draw on a variety of data sets to understand consumers' behaviours, wants and needs, with the aim of unearthing clear and actionable insights. These insights will inform strategy and creative outputs that lead to material changes to clients' businesses.
Analysts support creative strategists in applying consumer-centric thinking to data analytics, but also the broader team in developing intelligent ideas for clients to act upon.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate that they thrive when faced with new challenges and be resourceful and proactive within a start-up environment.
Roles & responsibilities
As an Insights Analyst, you will...
- Come to grips with the ins and outs of social listening platforms (namely Sysomos and Brandwatch)
- Work with other data sets, as appropriate, such as sales, search, CRM and, for example, weather data
- Identify trends and themes in the social data, specifically with regards to language, behaviour and sentiment
- Translate themes and trends identified into actionable insights, that will help answer clients’ business challenges
- Work across multiple projects at any one time (up to 2 or 3)
- Work alongside and present to clients
Fluency in languages other than English are a bonus, but not a pre-requisite.
> Data Scientist
As a Data Scientist at Freemavens, you’ll explore how to measure brand health through social, search and survery data. Then, you’ll explore integrating business metrics around sales, price and media spend. You’ll help co-author a brand measurement framework that if successful will inform a multinational company on strategy and growth planning.
> Junior Strategist & Storyteller
You will draw on a variety of data sets to understand consumers’ behaviours, wants and needs, with the aim of unearthing clear and actionable insights. These insights will inform strategy and creative outputs that aim to inspire brands to be more worthy of advocacy. On a per-project basis, you will have the support of analysts; specialising in the analysis of a variety of data sets, and if needed, data scientists, who bring statistical-thinking and the ability to develop new approaches or capabilities. You will be the team leader on projects and are expected to manage both Freemavens analysts and other third party analysts, reporting and working closely with clients. You will be an integral part of our success as we try to redefine customer-centricity for brands. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and be a resourceful and proactive team player. You will support the broader team in developing intelligent ideas for clients to act upon, developing an end to end narrative for every project.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Junior Strategist and Storyteller you will...
- Develop a broad understanding of the available tools and data sources
- Regularly set up methodologies for how to best address a business challenge or question, aiming to integrate multiple data sets
- Synthesise insights into a clear narrative and report
- Translate insights into actionable recommendations that are aligned with the brand and brief
- Regularly liaise with clients and stakeholder to help refine and reformulate briefs
- Communicate key findings and recommendations to clients and stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects at once, whilst supporting multidisciplinary teams
- Work collaboratively with teams of analysts (e.g. social & search analysts, data scientists)
Hopefully, you are…
- A natural storyteller
- A proactive and creative problem-solver
- Prone to thinking critically and strategically
- Inquisitive and curious about human and brand behaviour
- Digitally literate and interested in data
> Digital Analyst
Based in either Newbury or London, you’ll be working on the account of a large multinational Telecoms client. They’re looking for Digital Analysts to join their Analytics team and increase their analytical capability.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Digital Analyst you will…
- Create Adobe Analytics solution designs. Writing tagging requirements and specifications and supporting developers in their implementation.
- Implement analytics and reporting across web and mobile apps.
- Build Adobe Analytics reports to accurately answer business questions and provide insights.
- Set up, execute and report Adobe Target A/B and MVT tests
- Specify and work with developers to create data layers